PROCUREMENT AND INSTALLATION package.
Under our Procurement and Installation service, Larimar will take responsibility for procuring, delivering and installing all the needed items for your short-term rental property, including furniture, bedding, towels, kitchenware, art and other decor... every detail down to setting up the coffee station.
This package is available only for clients with a minimum budget of $20,000 to spend on Procurement, Installation, Styling, and Photography, including furniture, linens, kitchenware, small appliances (coffee maker, hair dryer, iron), guest amenities (toilet paper, soap, shampoo, etc), and starter cleaning supplies. This minimum budget is exclusive of large appliances, televisions, sound systems, security systems, or door locks. This minimum budget is also exclusive of the costs of our Consultation, Design Concept, Marketing, or Turnover Systems packages, all of which we are happy to provide for an additional fee.
Larimar will serve as the retailer of all items purchased under this service. Our sources and our markup percentage is proprietary information and will not be disclosed. After submitting your approval of our Design Concept, you will be purchasing the furniture, bedding, towels, decor, kitchenware, bath amenities, small appliances (coffee maker, hair dryer, iron) and starter cleaning supplies directly from Larimar at a markup. Our markup on the furniture and other items will cover Larimar's overhead costs of the following:
- Receiving - Larimar will take responsibility for accepting all shipments and deliveries, inspecting the pieces as they come in to ensure the correct item, color and size was delivered, and handling any necessary returns and exchanges.
- Interim Storage - Larimar will arrange for the storage of all items until all parties are ready to commence with installation.
- Delivery - Larimar will arrange white-glove delivery service of all the purchases when all parties are ready to commence with installation.
- Furniture Assembly - Larimar will take care of any assembly required.
- Packaging Waste Removal - As items are unpacked, unwrapped, and assembled a huge amount of unfortunate trash is generated. Larimar will arrange to have all of the packaging waste (cardboard, styrofoam, plastic, etc) hauled away.
- Laundering - Larimar will launder all bedding and towels, including the back up sets.
- Washing - Larimar will wash all of the cookware, dinnerware, serveware, and cutlery before putting it away in the kitchen.
- Stocking - Larimar will ensure the property is stocked with all of the essential guest amenities and cleaning supplies.
- Placement and Styling - Larimar will arrange all of the furniture, make the beds, hang the artwork, fold the towels, etc.
- Photography - When styling is completed, Larimar will procure and direct photography needed to market the rental property effectively.
Since steps 1-8 don't require any creative talent, we recommend those with tight budgets complete these steps themselves to save money. Larimar's stagers can come in to take care of placement, styling and photography after the clients have taken responsibility for steps 1-8.
Each installation will be custom quoted based on the scope of work and overhead costs anticipated, which will be determined after a consultation. Call us to schedule your consultation today!