- Includes a written report that we call an "Action Plan", which will detail all of the following:
- Recommendations for any updates (fresh paint, updated fixtures, etc), that will raise the perceived value of the home in the eyes of potential buyers.
- If we determine a fresh coat of painted is needed anywhere within the home or on the exterior, we will provide a specific color or color palette, eliminating any guess-work for the client.
- We will include sourcing, photos and links to many of the products we may be recommending, such as new bedding, lighting fixtures, hardware, etc., so that the client will have the convenience of simply clicking on the link that will take them to an online source for purchase.
- We will identify which items should be prepacked and moved into storage to depersonalize and neutralize the home. This allows potential buyers to imagine themselves living there and begin forming an emotional attachment, motivating them to place an offer.
- We will choose which furniture pieces should be rearranged or put into storage to open up the space and give the perception of more square footage. We also take into consideration which layout will photograph best for MLS, as well as look better from the vantage point of the buyers as they are touring the property.
- We will provide instructions to all of our occupied listing clients for refreshing their stage prior to every open house and showing.
- Upon submission of the Action Plan, and if the listing is within our service area, we will include a proposal for our Photo Prep/Occupied Staging service and a Rental Package for any items we feel will enhance the presentation of the property for MLS photos, open houses and showings.
- Agents, contact us to inquire about special rates offered exclusively to our preferred real estate partners
starting at $300
- Everything described above in an on-site consultation at the listing. We'll visit the home to gather measurements, photos and some quick notes to help us prepare an Action Plan for the homeowners to implement, which will be emailed to the client and their listing agent (if the agent referred us) within two business days.
- The fee for an On-site Consultation is 10 cents per square foot and $2 per driving mile from Larimar's office, with a minimum starting price of $300.
starting at $300
- Everything described above using Zoom teleconferencing, photos, video and measurements provided by the client. Online Consultations involve no in-person contact unless a local client chooses to add on our Photo Prep/Occupied Staging Service.
- Available for any property in the US or Canada
- The fee for an Online Consultation is 10 cents per square foot with a $300 minimum.