For Occupied Listings
starting at $250
- Larimar’s occupied staging service starts with a consultation (online or in-person). This consultation will provide recommendations for any updates (paint, fixtures, etc), that will raise the perceived value of the home in the eyes of potential buyers. These updates often raise the appraisal value, as well.
- In our consultation report, we will list what items should be prepacked and moved into storage to depersonalize the home. This allows potential buyers to imagine themselves living there and begin forming an emotional connection to the home, which will motivate them to place an offer.
- Our consultation report will include sourcing, photos and links to many of the products we will be recommending to update the property, such as paint colors, lighting fixtures, hardware, etc.
- We will choose which furniture pieces should be rearranged or put into storage to open up the space and give the perception of more square footage, as well as create more appealing MLS photos.
- We will “shop” the home for artwork and accessories that can be used to style the property for MLS photos and showings, then provide DIY styling instructions in a written report in case the client chooses to go it alone after the completion of the consultation. However, styling is difficult to teach, as it is a creative process. Therefore, we always recommend the client opt for Larimar to return to do the styling just before the MLS photos are taken. We will include a proposal for this service when we submit the written report upon completion of the consultation.. Should the client opt to have Larimar return to complete the styling, which is what we refer to as our Photo Prep service, the fee for the consultation will be credited to the amount invoiced for the Photo Prep .
- Staging occupied listings usually involves re-purposing most or all of the furniture the home seller already has in the house, but we may propose they rent or buy some additional items from us for optimal marketing presentation. If we feel this will be beneficial, we will include a proposal for this when we submit the consultation report.
- The fee quoted above is the minimum starting price for our Pre-Listing consultation, which is a prerequisite for any additional services we provide for an occupied listing. The client's investment to add the Photo Prep service will vary according to the size of the home and the scope of the work to be completed.
- Larimar's written consultation report will include instructions for refreshing the stage prior to every showing.
- We will provide instructions to all of our occupied listing clients for refreshing their stage prior to every open house and showing. For our Photo Prep clients, these instructions will be illustrated with photos showing how we arranged the decor on tables and shelves, how we made the beds and arranged accent pillows on the sofas, and so forth.
- If the client opts for us to return for Photo Prep, we may be taking our own photos or we may opt to bring in a third party professional photographer to shoot the completed stage for our marketing purposes. If and when we obtain our own photos, we will grant permission to the listing agent and the home seller to use our photos for the purpose of marketing the listing. These photos will be complimentary (our cost will come out of our own marketing budget). Therefore the marketing photos we opt to share with our clients will not be guaranteed or warrantied.
For Vacant Listings
starting at $3,500
- Larimar's vacant staging packages are available for listings that will not be occupied by any persons at any time while on the market. We will provide all of the furniture, area rugs, artwork, plants, bedding, towels, and decorative accessories.
- All selections will be at the discretion of Larimar Home Staging. Home staging is not a custom interior design collaboration with the home seller. It is a marketing strategy aimed at appealing to the targeted buying demographic, which Larimar predetermines before planning the stage.
- Ball park estimates for our vacant staging service can be provided over the phone after we've had an opportunity to ask some questions. For a firm quote, we usually need to visit the property to obtain measurements, photos, and assess any logistical challenges that may be present.
- Estimates and quotes are provided free of charge. If the client would like us to share our design plan with them in advance, we are happy to provide that at the same rate we charge our interior design clients.
- If the home will be undergoing any remodeling or renovations prior to staging, we offer a paid design consultation for recommendations on paint colors, finishes, fixtures, etc.
- We do not offer "accessory only", "light staging" or virtual staging, but our proposal will include 2-3 packages in varying price ranges to choose from.
- The initial investment for a vacant stage will include planning, delivery, installation, up to 60 days rental of the furnishings, and destaging.. An extension of the contract will be available, if needed, for a monthly fee after the initial 60 days.
- We may be taking our own photos or we may opt to bring in a third party professional photographer to shoot the completed stage for our portfolio. If and when we obtain our own photos, we will grant permission to the listing agent and the home seller to use our photos for the purpose of marketing the listing. These photos will be complimentary (the cost will come out of our own marketing budget). The marketing photos we opt to share with our clients will not be guaranteed or warrantied.
- Our staging service includes complimentary promotion of the listing on of our social media platforms. We want to do everything we can to help our clients get thier listings sold quickly!