Professional Home Staging services
Home staging is a proven marketing strategy that elevates the perceived value of the home in the eyes of potential buyers, resulting in higher offers and fewer days on market. Home staging is visual merchandising using the talents of trained stylists to ensure the home will appeal to the aesthetic tastes and needs of the targeted buying demographic.
Larimar Home Staging offers three types of home staging services:
- owner-occupied home staging using only what's already available in the house
- owner-occupied home staging using any of Larimar's assets
- vacant staging using exclusively Larimar's assets after all tenants have moved out and taken all of their belongings with them
Read on for more details on each service.
PHOTO PREP: owner-occupied STAGING using only what's already in the home
$150 per hour with a 4-hour minimum
plus the fee for a mandatory preliminary consultation
- This is an hourly service styling a home for sale in which the homeowners will remain living in the house while it's on the market. We will prepare the property for marketing photos using exclusively what's already available in the home. None of Larimar's assets will be used.
- We call this "Photo Prep" because it should be the very last thing done before marketing photos are taken. Any modifications to the home such as painting, replacing fixtures, new flooring, etc., as well as deep-cleaning, must be completed prior to Photo Prep
- Photo Prep is a styling service only. "Styling" in this context is defined as possible edits to the furniture arrangements, repositioning of artwork, rearranging items on bookshelves, countertops, and other surfaces, and styling the beds. This service does not include cleaning, repairs, modifications to the fixed finishes or fixtures of the home, or transporting any of the homeowners' belongings off-site. Any necessary repairs, packing, and cleaning must be completed prior to our arrival for Photo Prep.
- A separate, paid "Buyer's Eye Consultation is a prerequisite to this service. No exceptions. After the consultation is booked, we'll provide instructions for booking Photo Prep.
SUPPLEMENTED PHOTO PREP: owner-occupied STAGING using SOME of larimar's assets
custom quoted after a paid consultation
- A quote to stage an owner-occupied listing using any of Larimar's furniture, art, and/or decor accessories (assets) will be provided after a paid "Buyer's Eye Consultation" is completed.
- In addition to providing the homeowners with all of the recommendations normally included in our "Buyer's Eye Consultation", we will be using that time in the home to assess whether or not we're willing to supply any of our assets. We reserve the right to decline to rent any of our assets for an owner-occupied listing for any reason. We may propose alternative services after the consultation is completed.
- If we offer to rent any of our assets to stage an owner-occupied listing, expect a minimum initial fee of $2,500, although it could be higher depending on the scope of work involved in editing the arrangements of the furniture and decor already in the home, how much of our assets will be needed, the number of movers and stylists needed, number and size of trucks needed, travel time and distance to and from our warehouse, and any logistical challenges our moving team may need to navigate (stairs, steep driveways, limited parking, etc.).
- The initial fee will cover editing the arrangements of items already in the home, delivery, installation, and retrieval of our assets, as well as up to 60 days rental of our assets. Rental extensions may be available for an additional fee.
Vacant Home Staging
call 909-256-9411 for a free quote
- Larimar's vacant home staging service is only available for listings that will not be lived in or used by any persons, at any time, for any duration, while Larimar's assets are in the home. Please see the service above if the homeowners or any other tenants will be living in the home or moving back in for any duration before escrow closes.
- Previews of the home to gather the information needed to prepare a quote for vacant staging are provided free of charge, but do not include any recommendations or staging plans until our contract has been signed and full payment has been received. Clients undergoing renovations before listing will receive complimentary design guidance after signing our contract and remitting full payment for staging. If you're looking for recommendations for paint colors, fixtures, finishes, etc., or if you want us to provide you with our staging plan before you've made a commitment to us via full payment and a signed contract, please schedule and pay for a consultation at this link.
- A free quote to stage a vacant listing will be provided after we've been able to preview the property, preferably in person. Please contact us at the 909-956-9411.
- Variables considered in our fee are the number of rooms to be staged, size of the rooms (which will determine the quantity and scale of the furniture, rugs and artwork needed), number of movers needed, number and size of trucks needed, travel distance/time to and from our warehouse, and any logistical challenges our moving team will need to navigate such as stairs, steep driveways, limited parking, etc.
- Our proposal will include 2-5 options in varying price points. We do not offer "light" or "accessory-only" staging for vacant listings. Your investment in staging can be reduced by electing to stage fewer rooms. We will fully and properly furnish each room you elect to stage using appropriately scaled furnishings, rugs, and art for the proportions of the room, so that any buyers' concerns over how much furniture a room will fit are properly addressed.
- Our initial contract fee covers planning, delivery, installation, and retrieval, as well as rental of our assets up to 60 days or until contingencies are removed, whichever comes first. Rental extensions may be available upon request for an additional fee. We require full payment and signed contract a minimum of four business days in advance to reserve an installation date.
Larimar Home Staging is based in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, and we are happy to serve most of Southern California, including our neighbors in Upland, Ontario, and Fontana, as well as the rest of the Inland Empire area of San Bernardino County, Riverside County west of Redlands and as far south of Temecula, all of Orange County, and the San Gabriel Valley. We will travel as far as two hours, one way, from our warehouse in zip code 91739, but please understand that our quotes for any staging service that involves our assets and trucks will reflect the costs of payroll hours for travel time and the fuel needed for our vehicles, as well as any other logistical challenges we may encounter. Therefore, if you're a Realtor who has received a quote from us for a home outside our immediate service area that was a little too high for your or your clients' budget, please reach out to us again when you have a listing closer to Rancho Cucamonga.